Friday, October 1, 2010

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my "What's New for the Garden?" blog.  I'll tell you more about who I am in coming posts, but I wanted to start off with why I decided the world needed another blog.  I introduced a new product for gardeners this past year.  My product is called Share-Croppers and they are gift seed packages for gardeners who collect their seeds to share or sell.  The packages have illustrations of the individual flower, fruit, herb, or vegetable on the front and planting instructions on the back.  They are sold in 12 packs of a single design and you can find them at http://www.share-croppers.com.


I've been searching the Internet the last few months looking for anyone writing about new and innovative gardening products so I could share my product.  What I have found is that there are a lot more new and innovative products out there than there are people writing about them.  I keep stumbling across really great products, but haven't found a single site dedicated to just introducing new garden products and sharing thoughts about them.  That tragedy is about to end because I'm here to fill the gap!  This blog will be about the new and unique products for those of us who love to play in the dirt.  I already have a list for my first few posts, but I'm happy to take suggestions.  Please write to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment